FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (SELLERS):
HOW DO I ADVERTISE MY PRODUCTS ON MOJAEXPRESS?
You can be up and running in 15 minutes. To advertise your products on the website, either register as a Seller and upload your product information and photos, or
Email the below information to Patrick@MojaExpress.com, and he will gladly create your Seller profile for you (and send you your unique login details):
Seller information needed:
- ‘Company’ name e.g., African Bazaar
- Name of Seller/SME e.g., the owner of the business
- Owner’s mobile number
- Owner’s email address (if they use email)
- Physical address where the goods are sold
- Number of outlets
Product information needed:
- Product description – 50 to 100 words is ideal. More detail than less helps to sell.
- Materials used e.g., leather or clay
- Product dimensions – length, height and width (in cm)
- Product weight – kg (important for shipping)
- Product colors on offer e.g., black, white or red
- Product sizes if relevant e.g., small, medium, large
- Cost of product (excluding shipping)
- At least three photographs of each product. Each photo to be taken with a white background (different color backgrounds may look messy). Ideally, nothing but the item must be in the picture. The quality of the pictures if very important e.g., clear image with good lighting
WHAT DOES IT COST TO PROMOTE MY PRODUCTS ON MOJAEXPRESS?
There is a 7% transaction (commission) fee on the value of the item sold, and a standard credit card payment processing fee of 3%.
We process payments with an external payments platform that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods including credit cards and instant bank transfers.
All items listed are based on their USD value when listed. Your local currency value may change over time based on your local exchange rate at the time. If the exchange rate changes significantly, we encourage you to update your product values to ensure the USD value is always correct in relation to your local currency value.
HOW AND WHEN WILL I GET PAID?
Payments to Sellers will be processed within 3 working days of the respective sale. It may take an additional 1 to 3 days after processing your payment for the funds to arrive in your bank account.
WHAT CAN I SELL ON MOJA?
WHAT CAN’T I SELL ON MOJAEXPRESS?
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on MojaExpress’s apps and websites:
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical drugs.
- Petrol, diesel and all types of aircraft fuel.
- Animal products and human remains.
- Dangerous items: hazardous materials, recalled items and weapons.
- Hate items: items that promote, support or glorify hatred.
- Illegal items, items promoting illegal activity, and highly regulated items.
- Internationally regulated items.
- Violent items: items that promote, support or glorify violence.
HOW DO I SHIP GOODS INTERNATIONALLY?
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with MojaExpress, Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you're using a shipping service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your store.
If you need assistance with shipping to international buyers, MojaExpress’s support team is there is assist you. Simple email them on support@MojaExpress.com with "Shipping Help" in the subject line.